High Demand Skills You Should Acquire
Building the most up-to-date skills is a promising way to move your career forward. With our rapidly evolving world, there is an increase in demand for specialized skills in every industry sector. Here are 5 high-demand skills/certifications that you should acquire in second half of 2016.
Trending Career Skills
- Data Center Management: The new data center landscape is now largely virtualized and spread across multiple, geographically distributed sites and public, private and hybrid cloud environments. It requires a new type of data center network with an architecture optimized for the cloud era and an infrastructure that gives you agility, automation, and simplicity. (source: Juniper Networks)
- Leadership Development: Great leaders are made, not born to be. Building leadership skills helps you to look at challenges from a different perspective, build confidence and wisdom.
- Network Automation: Right for you if you are network engineers, developers, and operators of large-scale network infrastructures. With knowledge of network automation, it is easier to boost productivity and operational efficiency while reducing risk factors.
- Six Sigma Green Belt: Lean Six Sigma is a business improvement method that searches for the causes of defect and eliminates these causes by focusing on outputs according to customer’s needs. As a certified Six Sigma Green Belt professional, you will have the technical and leadership capability to improve the performance of an existing industrial or commercial process.
- ITIL Certification: The ITIL Foundation certification is a globally recognized IT Service Management certification. Certified professionals will be able to implement the best practices and bring values to a business.